 Castle / 13586
Re: The town under the observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:15:34 GMT

Hi Kenn,

Nice Town!  I really like it.  You have a lots of details piled up on top of
each other.  Makes for a fun treasure hunt, looking for all the stuff you
put in there.  My foster son especially liked the chewies and ewok selling
apples.  He also laughed when he saw the polar bear entering town.  I liked
your mill design and may have to "steal" it (with proper credit of course)
:-).  The cliff with the stream was well done.  Overall a real nice medieval
fantasy town.  Don't worry about not being historical.  Only a few of us try
to do that (my town is mostly historical except for a couple dragons I
couldn't resist).  Your town shows a lot of imagination and "thinking
outside of the brick" so to speak.  Good Job!

Josh