 Castle / 13515
  My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd

Hi all- This is my first Castle MOC, the Drachepferd (kinda lame name, I know, but all I could think of was running "dragon horse" through The Fish [1] and using the coolest-sounding name). Used as a beast of burden and riding mount throughout the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd

heya jeremiah! this is really a cool little ditty! but i have to admit, while the legs look good, and they are technically 'lego' they don't really look right compared with the rest of the body. i mean the body is yer typical lego 'blocky' and the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd

(...) Hey, thanks. I fully agree on the legs looking out of place, but I just haven't ben able to build anything that looks remotely good while still being poseable. And anyway, once you play with them a bit and see the range of expression they (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)