 Castle / 13521
Re: My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:14:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
heya jeremiah!
this is really a cool little ditty! but i have to admit, while the legs look
good, and they are technically 'lego' they don't really look right compared
with the rest of the body. i mean the body is yer typical lego 'blocky' and
the legs are this nicely smooth crafted pieces...

but don't get me wrong.. this is very good.. and the head is just straight
out cool! the head alone is worth a post!

i'm also glad to see that galidor pieces can be incorporated into a normal
lego MOC. that's how i measure how 'lego' something is or isn't.  if people
can use to make their own creations, then yes.. it is lego.  if they can't,
then nope.. it's plastic trash.

[end rant] again, great creation. excellent idea for a head, especially!

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:

   Hey, thanks. I fully agree on the legs looking out of place, but I just
haven't ben able to build anything that looks remotely good while still
being poseable. And anyway, once you play with them a bit and see the range
of expression they have, they don't seem quite so bad :)

   I just wish I could do the head some justice...

-jeremiah-