 Castle / 1350 (+20)
  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) Having just acquired all of the kabaya Ninja sets from Australia......I would love to acquire any new Ninja promo sets ....are there 4 more now matching the second generation Ninja sets? does anybody have these? (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) You are right, that is what I meant. The yellow torso with black hands which at one time was not common, and the brown cape. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) Not if that is the same Dacta Castle set that's been out for a while. It has the older 3x6x6 half-octagon towers. The new ones are 3x4x6 half (and a bit) octagon towers. James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) I am currently building this set, since seeing your post...For the heck of it, I just checked my emperor's stronghold (I got it for christmas), the white ninja is female... this will change however, I think I'll take my extra majisto beard and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Defense Archer

Earlier today I called s@h to inquire if 4811 was in stock. It is not to be in stock untill July 21,2000. hummm, thats a long time to wait........ :( -Rich (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) And profoundly ucky. (Got my hands on it today.) The element would be almost OK if they'd shaved one stud off of its depth, so that you could use two of them to make an octagonal tower. I see why they made it the way they did - with the rear (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

(...) Use Brasso to remove the faded white "planet" logo from an old space torso. =) (Or just take the arms off a yellow torso and put them on backwards, and give the figure a cape to wear to hide the logo on his back. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Defense Archer and K-mart

(...) ... and even longer to wait till there is another "Buy one, get one 50% off" at K-mart. Can we say 2 archers for $3.00? I might have to stock up... On the same note - are the 2000s in at K-mart yet? I might get some King Leos if they are. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Defense Archer and K-mart

(...) Yup, the new legos are at mine, it's in Minn. if that helps. Oh, and those darned throwbots won't be in until July 1st. Karl "I want my ice spears now!" Martinson (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My Castle set list

Since everyone is listing armies, I thought I might as well go all the way and list all I own in Castle. Here they are: 6099 Traitor Transport 6097 Night Lord's Castle 6086 Black Knight's Castle 6082 Fire Breathing Fortress 6079 Dark Forest Fortress (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) The dark grey 3x6x6 half-octagon with window showed up in the Night Lord's Castle and the DACTA Castle set and that's it. J (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) Yup. I posted about them at the end of October. Check lugnet.promo (I think I posted to .castle too, but I'm not sure). To summarize (I don't have the numbers here because I'm too lazy to go search for the boxes) the sets are: Old Ninja Master (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) O.K. Thanks for the information. That supports the theory that the dacta castle set was just a way to "use up" the molds for pieces they were discontinuing. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

I've been looking at this set for a while now... and the corner pieces look rounded to me.. at least the front ones that are easily viewable (by the 2 horses) and I noticed one of them in the box, it's by the yellow cardboard on the left side about (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

I am with Doyle on this one. This is not an authentic LEGO set. LEGO is LEGO. DALU is totally different. Even the Japanese promo sets from the Kabaya Candy Company say LEGO on them ((URL) Go to (URL) and look at the official LEGO address listings. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

(...) Hmmm, I just looked at this box at KMART yesterday. In French it says: "Coeur de Leon" which translates to "Lion Hearted", which would make it Richard I the Lion Hearted (1189-1199) King of England and the Angevin lands of France (Brittany, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

(...) 'Leo' also translates to 'lion'. Also, wasn't the british name for 6008 (Royal King) "Richard the Lion-Hearted"? Maybe KK *is* RK years down the road, as someone previously suggested... J (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Horse Badards

Hey, I was wondering how much I could get for some horse badards(spelling?) I have a red one with the old lion symbol in yellow, and a blue one with black dragons one it. Are these rare? Karl Martinson raymart@jam21.net (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Defense Archer and K-mart

(...) Yeah, They have King Leo for 4.99 (bogo) I picked up 6 on sunday. -Rich (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact