 Castle / 13490
    Re: Walls of Zanzibar —Aaron Sneary
   Gary, This is one of the most beautiful MOC's I have seen in a long time. Unique, yet recognizable and simply built. Along with the tan/white scheme, I really like the lt. grey/dk. grey alternating plates in the wall. Your awnings are seconded only (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Walls of Zanzibar —James Seibert
   Elegantly simple and totally on the mark. I hope you don't mind someone borrowing your design. Although getting those 1x4 tiles will be difficult, I would like to build a whole desert port city along those lines. This would be great for pirate wars (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)