 Castle / 13451
Re: my own creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 04:32:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erock Yee writes:
Hello all, my first time posting here at LUGNET.com.  Here is my first my
own creation (a medieval house)
http://www.geocities.com/legobricks27/moc.html, critiques welcomed! I have
been considering it to be an inn or a tavern, but my friend suggests it to
be a house.  Exterior looks very plain though, and sorry for the lack of
interior pics. (the roof does not come out easily!) but it has a fireplace,
table and two chairs, a desk with two drawers, a lamp and a bed.

Thanks!
music207 or Erock

I like it. I think it makes a very nice little house. Welcome to Lugnet.

-Steve
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous