 Castle / 13450
Re: Flora's Crown (as seen in #5837)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:
Are you referring to the tiara under the clear dome, and not the crown Flora
is wearing?

Twisted!  This is the exact opposite of how it looks in the S@H catalogue.
But yeah, this image shows the tiara "under glass":
http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/new/upload/5826-1-956458771.jpg

Ah, that explains the confusion.

If so it is actually a trans green element, not painted. It attaches by a
peg approximately the same size as those on the bottom of feathers and would
fit in anything that would hold a large feather. You can see it in better
detail here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=37557.

You are the ****, Baby!

Heh, thanks.

The part came in at least one other belville set #5826 The Queen's Chamber
where it also appears in trans red. (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5826)

Is it me, or does the image actually show a trans-green tiara?  Are there
two tiaras in that set?  I am looking at this:
http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/new/upload/5826-1-956458771.jpg

IIRC, that set has two trans green and two trans red tiaras. I know it at
least has one of each color.

-L