 Castle / 13452
Re: blue shield discussion...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 06:41:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
this post is in reference to a discussion at the dinner tonight, between
myself, Richard (I'm very happy you came!!!!!), and John about the blue
shields (technic brake pads)...

I looked up the instructions from the 3314 Stadium Security...

linked here:

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/3000/3314/3314-09.html

Blue Shields/Brake pads in question here:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8012

(that's Super Battle Droid).

Richard,  I think you were wondering how to use them for your minifigs.  The
3314 really shows it nicely!!!

For a light-grey "holder" it is in this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1352
(studio bank explosion)

(actually Peeron shows additional sets here:)

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4696

but 3314 hasn't been inventoried, so it wasn't included in the sets that
had the part.

Hopefully this helped clear the issue up.

Benjamin Medinets

Reposting this message in its entirety to Lugnet.Castle as there might be a
few castle-heads that might find additional sources of Blue Shields beside
the Jedi Duels.

Personally, I might by another Jedi Duel, so that I have 3 blue "regular"
shields. I might get the Super Battle Droid so I can get 4 blue "round"
shields also.

Sorry for not x-posting it to both the local toronto newsgroup and Lugnet
castle group earlier.  Its late, but I had told Richard that I would
look this up right away.

Benjamin Medinets