 Castle / 13388
    Re: Village, etc —Kishin Wadhwani
    (...) as roofs?I might start building a village of my own soon. (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Village, etc —John Henry Kruer
     (...) There are many ways. Here: (URL) you look at the house near the bottom-left hand corner, you can see that the two 2-plate thick roof plates are linked at the top with some pairs of 1X2 plate hinges. Then, just before the roof ends, the lower (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Village, etc —David Eaton
     (...) Although it does appear that hinges were used, the sad truth is they weren't! Back when my village was created, tan pieces were still pretty rare, so I looked into using plates rather than slopes to save on Tan (since tan plates were getting (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Village, etc —Adrian Drake
   (...) Here's how I did it for Kobayashi's troop barracks in my Isle of Mist story: (URL) can see here that the side walls are simply black sloped peaks, without any studs. (URL) you can see that each half of the roof is tied together with a couple (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)