 Castle / 13373
    Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Troy, That's really nice! I really like that it's functional, too. My castles tend to be all show but no function. In part that's because I'm illustrating a story, so I'm just building for the camera most of the time, so often it's a facade (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System —Troy Cefaratti
   Thanks for the kind words Bruce. My plan is to build atleast 4 of these as main towers. That does not mean that the city will be perfectly square. I'm probably going to try some different towers as well, with different type wall connectors. The wall (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)