 Castle / 13356
Re: (((Corfe Castle)))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, James Stacey writes:
I've been round Corfe Castle. Corfe is a little village with little more
than a few shops and the castle on the hill. It does look quite impressive
from the photos. Its not very impressive when you are there though. Not
enough of it left :)

~U  r  sooooooo lucky!
To live in a country surrounded by
spectacular Castles in every direction.
Must be phenomenal!

It’d be nice to see a few of the great castles
like Corfe and Goodrich get rebuilt one-day…
But I suppose that’d cost a few million too much.

      T’would be nice though,

                                 --==Richard==--