 Castle / 13340
  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

(...) I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to piece that URL together so that it would work... But I found it on Brickshelf: (URL)Any way, i cant claim full MOCship as my desighn incorperates D. Siskinds (...) Ok, I have to admit I expected (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

Dave- I would have made the gate house bigger, but found my piece supply exhausted. (as well as my monetary one) Its on my to-do list :-)Its amaizing how asimple thimg like stairs evaded my mind, thanks for pointing it out. I wanted to make it so (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)