 Castle / 13335 (+5)
  Re: (((Corfe Castle)))

(...) Cheek them, eh? I dunno if they'll appreciate that :) Odd that the website lists it as still full price. Actually, it looks like I was lucky and got it at even more than 50% off... I got mine for like $13.99? maybe $14.99? It was pretty cheap. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

Anthony, First of all, let me say that I'm really glad you're illustrating the whole chronicle. I need to catch up on my reading, but it's nice having all the pieces (I confess I was one of those who skipped right over the unillustrated bits). (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet another Dragon MOC

(...) I posted a few new shots, which show the posability of the model. One sitting, and a few which don't show, real well, but it can "crouch" also one with open wingspan. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

Hi all! here are pics of my first castle MOC. cut and paste this to your browser window cuz i havent figured out how to do links on here yet. (URL) way, i cant claim full MOCship as my desighn incorperates D. Siskinds Blacksmith shop. It has a great (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!

To see pics of my castle just got to brickshelf-its on there somewhere!!!! Please make the effort of finding it-I really want feedback so i know wether I should continue w/ castle! It cant be THAT bad for a fourteen year old, can it???...??? wb (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact