 Castle / 13302
    Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090 —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I am not the CAD expert by any means, but no one else seems to be replying to your posts so I will. I think the silence you are hearing has to do with the fact that the accepted wisdom is to model only elements that you have in hand. Having (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090 —Franklin W. Cain
   While 'Net surfing, I came across the preceding message, and I thought I'd post comments. (...) To the best of my recollection, the above is a *requirement* (not just "accepted practice"). (...) An eloquent explanation. If someone decides to (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)