 Castle / 1330 (+5)
  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Re: Who Cares. If you don't care (!?), I'll take them off your hands and surely you can then be happy. They were the only ones I could get my hands on, because of that whole psychological Dark Ages thing I went through in my teenage years when (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) 125 (...) After nine years of collecting (two in Germany thanks to uncle sam) I have: Black Knights 99 Lion(full Lion body) 61 Royal Knights 60 Fright Knights 68 Woodsmen 51 Black Eagles 48 Crusaders (crossed Battle Axe with six classic (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Here is my quick list (feel free to add, contradict, and subtract): Most (by virtue of being unique): White Maiden's hat (from 6023) Black sword (From 6041 Armor Shop) The old school visors from the yellow castle Black Falcons Flag The (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) my most valued accessories (i.e., the ones I hoard mercilessly): - black sword (Armor Shop) - Crusader flag (Armor shop) - black 2x2x3 (I think) tower top (Black Falcon's Fortress) - Black Falcon flag (Black Falcon's Fortress) - gray treasure (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Tough to find pieces

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) That was an interesting question for me, as a collector and player (with Legos, I mean!). The black sword falls into a category of the rarer pieces, but I wouldn't say its the most valuable. There are quite a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact