 Castle / 13286
  Chapter One

Well, I didn't get much of a public response from the last time I rereleased a chapter, but I had a lot of recorded hits off of my post, so I'm hoping that that's a good sign that y'all want me to continue this here venture. So here it goes... I'm (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter One

(...) Lament not, Mr. Sava. I, personally, am mighty glad you decided to go back over your old chapters and illustrate them. It not only adds more depth to your stories, but a renewed sense of reality as well. It brings everything together. As for (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter One

(...) it's the summer slow-down. im unemployed and no longer a student, which means im using my slow cpu at home, which means im less likely to read lego stories, but... (...) OH YES! ASSUME THAT! we all (any of us who are COOL, anyways) desperately (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)