 Castle / 13287
Re: Chapter One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 22:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well, I didn't get much of a public response from the last time I rereleased a
chapter, but I had a lot of recorded hits off of my post, so I'm hoping that
that's a good sign that y'all want me to continue this here venture.

So here it goes...

I'm proud to re-release to you, Chapter One of the Chronicles of Ikros

The First Time for Everything

Now fully illustrated.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Comments of any kind are welcomed and appreciated.

--Anthony
Lament not, Mr. Sava.
I, personally, am mighty glad you decided to go back over your old chapters
and illustrate them. It not only adds more depth to your stories, but a
renewed sense of reality as well. It brings everything together.
As for the lack of .Castle noise over your last post...well...Some people
just don't know a good thing when they see it. I don't recieve much praise
when I post about chapters, either. However, I really don't care. I continue
to pour endless hours into my stories, as I'm sure you do. I don't do it for
the responses in .Castle or hits on my counter tho. I do it cause if I
didn't, I'd go crazy. Literally. :) Anyway, I loved the last chapter as I
love this one. Lots of good work. I'd be crushed if you stopped here.

By the way, thanx for the post about my site's reformat. Glad to be banner
free! hehehe. Check out my page again, and you'll see my tip 'o the hat to
Ozbricks.

Keep up the good work!
-Jay
http://www.ozbricks.net/valaria/