 Castle / 13289
Re: Chapter One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 00:16:02 GMT

Well, I didn't get much of a public response from the last time I >rereleased...

it's the summer slow-down. im unemployed and no longer a student, which
means im using my slow cpu at home, which means im less likely to read lego
stories, but...

chapter, but I had a lot of recorded hits off of my post, so I'm hoping that
that's a good sign that y'all want me to continue this here venture.

OH YES!  ASSUME THAT!  we all (any of us who are COOL, anyways) desperately
want you to contiue this effort.. and if we don't post, or even if we don't
find the time to read, consider this work as work for the =>future<=... that
newbies will someday be able to read the entire chronicles with lego photos!

it's about history...

So here it goes...

I'm proud to re-release to you, Chapter One of the Chronicles of Ikros

The First Time for Everything

Now fully illustrated.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Comments of any kind are welcomed and appreciated.

--Anthony