 Castle / 13206
  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

TWS Garrison wrote (...) Thanks TWS Garrison Whoops that should be (URL) is a link in the updates section on the main page as well as the Castle navigation link. Hope this helps you find it. -Steve (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

Mandrake's Tower must be the most ineresting castle architecture ive seen in a while. A really revolutionary method of creating the illusion of a round tower. you must explain how you built it! but despite being so interesting to look at, ive gotta (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

(...) Thanks, except I wasn't really trying to make a round tower, I wanted it to be the pentagon. And I was atempting menacing but will take ugly :) The hexagon base is created by hinging the sides; made up of three castle wall sections + 1x1 (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)