 Castle / 13181
  New MOC: Blacksmith shop

Here's a rival chain! :-) Really bad pictures... but oh well. (URL) is were my character lives, and includes a hammer that turns when you spin the waterwheel. PLMKWYT! John Kruer (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

Hello Mr.Kruer This is really a cute little house/shop! I like how you broke up the "square-ness" of the building; the "L" shaped building, with open air work area and closed living area. Simple yet classic. Excellent work! Can't wait for more! (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Thanks! So somebody could use my picures! :-) John Kruer (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Hi John, I like how you made the roof out of red boards instead of the conventional red roof bricks. The water wheel idea is something I may have to steal for use on my village. Is there a room at the top of this building? WB (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Thanks. I don't have many red roof slopes, so I used plates. Yes, there is a room. (URL) other pictures of it... and a picture of me with it. :-) The water wheel is an almost direct copy from the excellent 1989 ideas book (of which I got in (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Quite interesting for a blacksmith shop remake! Although the original lacked a water whell, or for that matter, a decent set of doors, I have to congratulate you on this. Now, all you need is a decent carriage, and then you have something :) (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) What do you mean? Do you mean a remake of the Lego SET blacksmith shop? Its not. Its just... well... a place were a blacksmith... owns a shop. I don't own the MOC series set. Sorry for the confusion (or am I confused?) John Kruer (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.castle)