 Castle / 13155 (+10)
  Re: Introducing Garalt!

Great work as always, Anthony! I haven't yet gotten around to reading your story properly yet, but this certainly makes me want to. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but the images appear for so short periods it can be hard to make them out. (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) ... (...) Which? That there was a FAQ? That there was a Castle FAQ in the works? That you could contribute to it and get minifigs? Here's one of the original posts about that: (URL) the way, this statement isn't right: (...) The responders who (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

We really should be the ones sendin’ you our minifigs! For you did such a spectacular job!!! Many thanks on behalf of the entire 'Castle-Community' for all your work. The complete FAQ list is really inclusive and provides a wealth of information. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) compact space - I learned quite a few new things looking at it again :) -- Pawel (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) great piece of work, and thanks for your continuing effort with LUGNET's FAQ! Your dedication surpasses 99.99999% of the people. :-) Take care, -Shiri P.S. Hmm, I guess I qualify for a minifig! Cool! (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Jeff Stembel, a Member of WAMALUG, has agreed to be the events coordinator for the Castle Room BrickFest 2002. If you would like to present please register and fill out a presenters application. If you have ideas on events you might want to see, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) Cary.... This info is great... mind if I ad this to my links section of my website? I tried to email you, but I keep getting my emails back?? Anyway, if you want, there are some castle reference info and websites in my Links section of my (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogre

Wow, for me this has become a thread that will not die. Here I present you with yet another variant MOC using the great battle droid elements as arms and legs idea, but this time centering on my obsession with insects. I give you the BattleBug: (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Hi all, (...) I know we discussed this breifly before, and I think it sounds like a great idea if there is enough interest. Do we want to do a big castle, a walled town, (under siege perhaps) a castle with a village, or what? I think what we end up (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I think making a village would be most fun, and if we get a lot of people, it could become a town. Maybe 16x16 modules? It would be the most flexible. Jeff Castle Room Coordinator (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact