 Castle / 13120 (+5)
  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Fantastic! Very good, Twan. But I wanna ask, from which sets/theme you got the components of the upper part of the tower? Are those from the Harry Porter theme? It's beautiful. Thanks for showing us. Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) That's from the 2002 belville line-up. (URL) this: (URL) the "Winter Ice Palace Collection") Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the call, part III

(...) There were some people who thought the red and black dragons I entered into the MOTM contest were one in the same with color changes. (...) Thanks! I made a nifty image, you can find it here, you might like it. I reposed her a bit, she looks a (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Answering the call, part III

(...) Has to be the LOM sets, there weren't any light blue plates in the McD's sets, only odd colors were magenta (dark pink) plates and purplish slopes. It's too bad Lego doesn't bring out more sets like those in the polybag. They were great for (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Hi William, "William Braun" <beglad1@cloudnet.com> wrote in message news:GvM5tr.66q@lugnet.com... (...) out from (...) Thank you very much. (...) Hagrids hut?) It is indeed. The plate version of the hinge in Hagrids hut you could say. The are used a (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact