 Castle / 13100 (+10)
  Re: New release of Castle series

You have of course seen K.K. Quah's stuff? (worth mentioning again) (URL) Great Wall of China for instance One non-military detail for example, there's a village with a fisherman (High Wheeler page) (URL) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Picture Boba Fett's helmet in a different colour - and you have an hoplite's helmet! The same would be possible with a modified normal helmet (without the chin-strap), and an upside-down normal visor, also modified to fit a cocarde. If we can (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Haha! I just found my son's Boba Fett helmet lying around about an hour ago and put it on a scale mail guy from Castle and was going to ask if anyone has sawed off the backpack yet! Actually, I chop up the bat-wing helmet to make a Corinthian (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

I think that something along the crusader line would be pretty cool, although dwarves and elves would be neat, too. Im new to this and not a member yet, just a posting personota. Although I would bite at any new castle. I am pretty short on those (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Minifig decals

Does any one know how to make decals for minifigs? I find stickers to be rather unsatisfiying and bad looking. I'm looking to convert some of my "other" theme minifigs into knights. (fire fighter to dragon fighter!) WB (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig decals

(...) Purdue Answer Service to the rescue! (URL) consider looking in lugnet.build.minifigs. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) captial letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) scheme works, and even the Belville tower top adds some flavor to it. As mentioned in other comments though ... how does one get in? It would be *really* cool if the only way to enter would be through a secret passage way inside the cave (hmmm (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig decals

In lugnet.castle, William Braun writes: I'm looking to convert some of my "other" theme (...) Hey! cool idea. Try converting the aqua-sharks into the shark knights or somthing.I've been trying for awhile to find somthing that looks cool for them but (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Pedro, I agree totally. Really lots to explore from the history for the Castle Theme! Jackie (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

That's cool. Thanks for letting us know, Erik. Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact