 Castle / 13057
  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Hi, Frank. Is there a voting list? Where can I find it? Do you know is Lego really taking into account such voting list when they plan their re-release? Thank you. Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

Hi Jackie, it's all right here: (URL) will explain everything. Hope that helps. ~Adam (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Hi, Adam. Thanks very much for letting me know. I have just visited the site and vote for the Yellow Castle also (I already have the Black Falcon's Fortress!) Too bad my other favourites e.g the Black Monarch's Castle, or Eldorado Fortress (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)