 Castle / 13046
  Clones? [was Re: 2002's good for Castle!]

(...) really do look a lot like Yellow Castle helmets, both in the brush on top and in the shape of the eye-slit. Can anyone who actually owns a clonetrooper comment on the similarity, or the appropriateness of the mold? From what I can see, a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Clones? [was Re: 2002's good for Castle!]

Waay back when, I had a yellow castle. *le sigh* My folks gave it away. Waah. ): The helmets in the yellow castle set were actually two pieces. One was the visor with the crest, and the rest was the helmet. So you could flip up the visor and see the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)