 Castle / 12983
  I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) I know I'm abit annoying, but Lugnet is a great place, and for me my only source, with nobody living near my city of Jacksonville, Florida. Okay, another buy-sell-trade question: I also have an alowance of 3.50, and as of this week, has 7 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) Well, I think you should start by gettin’ a higher allowance. ;) Your being ripped-off! I'd suggest an out of court settlement with your parental guardians for a weekly pay increase. I recommend passive-resistance… Start off with a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) To a large extent, that depends on your existing collection. To me, 6039 isn't very attractive (who needs more wheels and horses?), although it's a nice little set design-wise. Someone with very little castle-appropriate Lego would probably (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) ...errr...you mean lugnet.castle.org.cw. Actually, you don't "need" to have a midieval creation to "belong" to lugnet.castle or any derivative (variation) of it. Though, the "coolness factor" will be ever so increased with having on in hand. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)