 Castle / 12980
  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) William, Thanks for the suggestion. Very cheap prices... but I'm afraid their shipping is too high. If I ordered 1 1X1 brick, I would pay $10! I'm thinking of buying from Old Lego Sets and Parts in Germany, not as much bulk but more variety at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

<snip> (...) For $24.99 (plus shipping), the Guarded Inn is a definite deal!! A) It makes a great primary model... B) Or, If you prefer, you can use it for parts for other things. It has a bunch of 1X1 pieces, several black arches, the red tudor (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Dang right! Either the guarded inn or the blacksmith shop make for great deals if you need parts. (...) I intend to buy several more copies of the Guarded Inn when I get the appointed funds, but for now, I have my sights set on the new Legend (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)