 Castle / 12907
  Battrax (was Re: Legend voting)

(...) It just might at that. I had been looking at a VERY good condition original release of the Battrax this afternoon and making a mental list of what is good about the set. Despite being constructed of so many common elements, many of which have (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Black Seas Barracuda (Was Re: Battrax)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GuJstp.Iut@lugnet.com... (...) win >out. (...) original (...) And about your most impressive Lego collection, of course.... Ahem. Anyway... I love Space Lego. I have always loved it. I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)