 Castle / 12904
  Re: Legend voting

(...) The Yellow Castle has one big problem: it's yellow. I rather suspect that you'll see the 6074 as the more popular choice of the two Castle sets. My own suspicion would be that the high price of the Yellow Castle and the BSB will count heavily (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) I quite agree. I have little use for bulk yellow bricks. It's other big problem is the stickers. They never look as good to begin with and they last a fraction of the time. I may be interested in the figs if they print them instead but it's (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Battrax (was Re: Legend voting)

(...) It just might at that. I had been looking at a VERY good condition original release of the Battrax this afternoon and making a mental list of what is good about the set. Despite being constructed of so many common elements, many of which have (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Black Seas Barracuda (Was Re: Battrax)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GuJstp.Iut@lugnet.com... (...) win >out. (...) original (...) And about your most impressive Lego collection, of course.... Ahem. Anyway... I love Space Lego. I have always loved it. I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)