 Castle / 12890 (+5)
  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

I think it’s a guarantee that the Castle ‘helmets’ will be of the current design. (URL) Hop-Frog’s logical statement about the condition of the classic style reinforced-chin strap. (URL) which I agree, I think TLG just changed the helmets to the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) That would be cool, though! Looks a lot better than the current visor design. (...) Oh, great! Yeah, the subject is confusing enough, but I guess that's why older sets usually aren't considered to become Legends, IMO. <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  We should all back one legend

We shouldn't let the Castle vote be split. I think most of us would rather have one of the castles then a blacktron space set (no offence). Therefore I think we should have a poll here and all back one set. Personally I like the BFF and I don't see (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We should all back one legend

(...) Keep in mind that the collective LUGNET vote will pale in comparison to the voting audience of lego.com. -Rob. (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We should all back one legend

I've already cast my vote and will not cast another. Call me a turncoat but I didn't vote for either castle set, tho I consider myself first and foremost a castlehead. I already have a 6075 and think the compromises on the helmets and windows are (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact