 Castle / 1285
    Castle minifig stuff —Mike Kane
   I'm posting this here because I'm a little worried that my requests may be ignored in the Buy/Sell/Trade group; I've had some trouble with minifig requests there. I'm looking for the royal knight with red and black visored helmet and red and black (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle minifig stuff —Shiri Dori
   (...) Knights' (...) and (...) Hi Mike, I have 6090 so I prolly have that knight you want. I wouldn't want to sell it, but if you have something to trade, there are some stuff I want. Do you collect Castle only? I'm looking for some star wars figs (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)