 Castle / 12838
  Pipe dreams

Hi all, but especially Jon and Tamyra, I've been thinking about pipes, spurred by the discussion here and also the needs of my next Tolkien chapter, and came up with a couple of ideas. (URL) will notice that I also recently got a couple of those (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pipe dreams

WOOWOO Bruce! thank you, you solved the problem of how they can grip it! (offers you a big hug!) if you don't want that.. a hearty handshake! I'm glad I didn't finally just throw those tool wheels away.. hmmm now to find where they got buried... (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pipe dreams

Hi all, I've added to the chapter "Many Partings" in my Tolkien project. (URL) on Tim Deering's design: (URL) got a couple of more pipes: (URL) in the second picture. Chromed lightsaber hilts worked great because in the text it says that Bilbo gives (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)