 Castle / 12794
    Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Jon, You've done it again. This is beautiful. I think my favorite detail is the way you made the beds. Using all smaller bricks makes the walls look realistic on minifig scale, as does the mix of grays you use. That tap piece makes a good (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony —Jon Furman
   Hey Bruce, Thanks again. I finally decided on a pipe piece after Tamyra suggested the lever idea. That gave a long enough shaft, but it couldn't be gripped by a minifig hand, so I started looking into all my 90 degree angled parts till I found one (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony —Tamyra Teed
   waaaaa, here I was hoping you'd find the way to use them :( it's been driving me nuts, it's perfect for a pipe, though no way to make it gripable :( Love the Inn, btw! you did a great job on the stone section, I need to get more of the light light (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony —Jon Furman
   Thanks Tamyra, I really wanted to use those levers. I almost used blue poster tack, but Incorprating other non lego items is a slippery slope, and I'm starting to become one of those miserable "purists"! :-) I decided not to use stairs since I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)