 Castle / 12765 (+20)
  SHOP SIGNS....!!!

Dont know if anyone has had a look at my village section on my updated website but I have a section in there called CUSTOM..... and in that I have my torso designs..... and also shop signs that fit onto thos small square flags with two clips..... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

excellent, although im gonna have to ask how medieval some of those really are.. i mean, pretzels? but it would be fun for a MOC village to have stuff like that. are you planning on more custom signs? its a great way to get ideas for what and how to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

Hi! I was wondering if you sold these? I would like to buys ome if you did. Email me and we can talk. Jay (...) website (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) Hey! I could *really* use signs like those! Are you selling these by any chance? They would do quite well for my proposed project... Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet No. 1112 (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Armor wanted

Is there any one who I could get black and or chrome armor from(I need one of each). The black armor comes from the single ninja fig set. If so how much would it cost me. I am also willing to trade. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage updated, Entries needed!

The TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage has been updated. All 6 current entries can be viewed by the links on the page. (URL) people! Send in your entries, you only have 9 days left!! --Anthony (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) You can download them for free off my site.... or I guess I can send you some print outs..... how many of each do you want? Kev..: ) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) I just wanted to make them intereting and fun..... and yes I have alot more signs and banners to come. Thats one thing I think Lugnet and Brickshelf is GREAT for... getting ideas from other peoples work.... and if I can help to inspire (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hey Bruce H...

your Mocs are making it into a nationally (dis)respected technology news site. Go figure (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey Bruce H...

Thanks for the reference. I don't think I'll add it to my media mentions page as it has a link to that Lego Porn site and I'm trying to be kid-friendly. I am quite happy to be mentioned in relation to the Monty Python animation. I was excited this (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey Bruce H...

(...) Geez! The things people do with their free time! I wonder why they had to do it all with *of all things* Legos. Actually, this very comcept is pretty disturbing, and I don't want to even think about it. As I've said before, It's amazing what (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) I could use about five printouts of each one. My printer is terrible, and can't even print straight. (go figure, since I write so much, and my printer has basically burnt itself out) Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet No. 1112 (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) Matt... can you email me with a postal address for you, and I'll work out how much it will cost me. Kev..: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  On Updates...

Many have emailed me and directed questions to me here in .castle asking me when the next update to the Chronicles of Ikros will be. The only answer is I don't know. However, I am currently working with the next guest author, and I can honestly say (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey Bruce H...

(...) The lego porn site looks innocent enough to me, and is clearly meant for an adult audience. While whoever made it clearly has a somewhat warped sense of humour, I don't think that using lego to depict sex is worse than using it to depict death (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval life

Hello! Gero of Falckenstein expects the visit of his niece Kriemhild whose guardian he was. Kriemhild is accompanied by her brother Ruediger and of course by an escort. (URL) just a little series, not really a story (to appease those who don't like (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Medieval life

There are some lovely touches there. I particularly like your trees (the silver birch is inspired), the mechanism on the gatehouse and the dots around the door arch. Lots of detail and realism Thanks for sharing -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) I liked some of the design concepts you used. Also liked the trees! Nice stuff! Keep up the good work and keep posting the results! Tom (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

I like all the added details you put into the castle, would it be possible to see more pictures of just the castle and the gate house/grounds? Not that I didn't appreciate how they maneuvered the cart through the grounds, I'd like to see more (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Is 3739 Blacksmith Shop available at Lego Stores?

Hi all, I'm getting ready to go to Chicago this weekend, and as I'll be dropping by the Lego Store I figured I'd semi-plan my budget. I was wondering (as the subject says) if the 3739 can be found there. If so, good. I'll grab as many as I can. If (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact