 Castle / 12771
Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 04:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Dont know if anyone has had a look at my village section on my updated website
but I have a section in there called CUSTOM..... and in that I have my torso
designs..... and also shop signs that fit onto thos small square flags with
two clips.....

www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Kev..:  )

Hey! I could *really* use signs like those!
Are you selling these by any chance? They would do quite
well for my proposed project...

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112

You can download them for free off my site.... or I guess I can send you
some print outs..... how many of each do you want?

Kev..:  )