 Castle / 12774
Re: Hey Bruce H...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:19:42 GMT

Thanks for the reference.  I don't think I'll add it to my media mentions
page as it has a link to that Lego Porn site and I'm trying to be
kid-friendly.  I am quite happy to be mentioned in relation to the Monty
Python animation.

I was excited this morning because I passed 100,000 hits today!

Bruce