 Castle / 12731
Re: The Wizards Workshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
I'm also interested in what you are doing
for your story site (I totally dug the Moria sequences).  Jon

While I've got my Orthanc built I have to shoot pictures for the chapters
"The Road to Isengard", "Flotsam and Jetsam", and "Many Partings".  Then
there are some less ambitious scenes I want to do.  I got a whole pile of
white 1x1 plates on Bricklink, so I want to do the snowstorm that prevents
them from going over the passes above Moria.  I also picked up one of those
chrome breastplates, so I want to do the scene just after Moria where
Frodo's mithril coat is revealed (and also the scene in Rivendell where
Bilbo gives it to him).  My next major setting will be Lorien.  I've got the
"Mirror of Galadriel" scene formed in my head, I just have to get it into
bricks.
Those things should last me a while, which will allow me to spend some time
accumulating armies so I can contemplate the major battle scenes.

Bruce