 Castle / 12730
Re: The Wizards Workshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Magnus,
Thank you for your compliments.  I've often drawn inspiration from your
creations.

Thanks for your kind words, I only wish I could get pics more up to your
standard.

BTW, I forgot to say also that I really like how you used the printed brick
pieces on the inside of the workshop (as opposed to the outside), I'll need to
do that  myself!

cheers

Magnus