 Castle / 12660 (+5)
  Re: Stickers

these are really great. would you ever sell the civilian ones, especially the women ones.. they are amazing! i especially like how the stickers won't harm the printing, allowing carefree sticking! -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

(...) Well, it's not that I dislike stories. Far from it. It's merely that in the Lego world it tends to be that a creation inspires a relating story. Hence, I might build X, and create a backstory to enhance it. That's great; I'm all for it. But (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Four has arrived!

always great! criticism: as time progresses more and more happens quicker, and it seems to start buring it here. i didn't really feel like chap4 was an entire 'age', which would presumably have a solid beginning and end (some historically important (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Thanks Bruce, unfortunately I can't take credit for that idea, although I can't remember who did it originally (I have a sneeking suspicion it might have been Lego Interior decorating guru Heather Patey) Just use a 1x2-1x4 bracket to stick it on the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Yes the whole top rotates, sitting on a turntable, and the driveshaft goes through the center of it. I will try and part disassemble it or ldraw the workings so people can see the gubbins inside. I couldn't have done it without the inspiration of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact