 Castle / 12650
  Re: Stickers

(...) Tammy.... WOW... my custom torso designs look great actually on the minifigs... I havent actually printed them all out yet and stuck them on.... Thanx for posting them..... : ) I like the couple you have done too.... I'm actually adding all my (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

(...) yeah, your stickers got me started on this non purist journey of the minifigs :) They have given me over 100 useful figs that would otherwise have just sat here collecting dust. Though I can only use so many of those, so decided it was time to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)