 Castle / 12645
  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

(...) This is my main objection. From my experience on other message boards and newsgroups, when there is too much compartmentalization, you suddenly get a whole lot of discussion on why this or that post belongs in this subgroup or that, which (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

I totally agree with you Bruce, I'm tired of the this goes here and that goes there crap.. I've basically given up on posting stuff because I've gotten my head bit off for posting in the 'wrong' place.. I'm sure someone will bite it off again very (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

(...) .... (...) tips, (...) belong (...) I agree that I would prefer a somewhat more flexible attitude towards what should be posted in the various boards. I think if someone wants to sell some castle lego, or a lot of grey brick, it is likely to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)