 Castle / 12630
  Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me.

(...) I read the stories for a number of these reasons. It depends on various factors. I'll initially look at pretty much any story posted here. But I am primarily here for Lego. So generally, if I don't see any Lego then I very quickly leave. If I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me.

(...) I have to agree here. Lego is what it is all about. Without lego its just stories, and then i judge them on literary talents, which makes them difficult because they aren't written as literary stories. we aren't here for short story workshop. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)