 Castle / 12622
    The Nameless and a new House —Leonard Hoffman
   Sadly I have let my story slide for a long time now. I promised to update it to part 5, and my new digital camera seemed to promise progress, but alas, nothing has happened. My senior year of college has left me without motivation of any kind, and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: The Nameless and a new House —Kyle Peterson
   (...) Lenny, Awesome job. Well noted about the roofs. I am partial to tan plates (representing thatch) as opposed to black slopes as a medieval roof. Black LEGO bricks rub me the wrong way in general. It is hard to distinguish any detail - (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Nameless and a new House —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) i think im going to use yellow bricks on my next project, a kinda bright thatch roof. in the ldraw version (to be posted soon) i did a brown slope roof. i used black roof because it is the only color that i had enough of to build the whole (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)