 Castle / 12550 (+5)
  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just above the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Small village

Simply beautiful man. great stuff! I like the details in the church especially. do the other houses open up? if they do, could you show us whats on the inside? well worth any wait! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  HEY! HAY!

a use for all those extra yellow bricks! (i found this on brickshelf.. thought it was an interesting design) (the little huts to either side of the windmill) (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) I have been good, but i havent had any ideas in a while, thanks for asking. By the way, as soon as i can get my scanner back online I will be working on a new site so stay tuned for word about my new site. ~Adios Cj (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle development

(...) I have done this with my own castle. I first started building Paranor eleven years ago when I was fourteen years old. Over the years, it has expanded greatly in size and form. I always thought it would be a castle I wouldn't want to take (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact