 Castle / 12545
  Castle development

Hi all, Shiri's point about real castles expanding over time got me thinking about this from a lego point of view. I have a castle I started building last summer and with the new bricks I have, and I plan to expand it significantly in time for (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle development

(...) I have done this with my own castle. I first started building Paranor eleven years ago when I was fourteen years old. Over the years, it has expanded greatly in size and form. I always thought it would be a castle I wouldn't want to take (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)