 Castle / 12545 (+5)
  Castle development

Hi all, Shiri's point about real castles expanding over time got me thinking about this from a lego point of view. I have a castle I started building last summer and with the new bricks I have, and I plan to expand it significantly in time for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Thanks Aaron, The story I am writing has quite a bit of back history involved with this castle. Its name was Athriel and it was originally a keep for the Children of the Phoenix (the elves in my world). The keep was abandoned as the elves (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Shiri, I am expanding and redesigning the large black castle over the next week or so as time permits. The new design with have a less square feel to it. It will also include more detail inside as well as having a more modular design, this will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Magnus, I am planning a surrounding wall in June or July when I can get some more wall pieces. The small unfinished walled town in my gallery will actually become the surrounding wall of the large black castle. The redesign I am working on will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

Finally the fight we've all been waiting for: =*=*=>>TEL"KARAK versus FORMEATHAN<<=*=*= ====>LIVE TONIGHT IN THE THUNDERDOME<==== (or actually, just about the thunderdome, as that they will be flying) <<Brought to you by Baron Don of King.>> Tickets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact