 Castle / 12540
    Re: Small village —Chris Maddison
   (...) Hey, thanks Wilson. Actually the "compactness" of it is just my excuse at a lack of landscaping stuff (or, moreover, a lack of motivation to dig more of it out :-) I tried to make the whole thing organic. (...) Thanks. I only have two of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Small village —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, you did a good job of giving the "organic" feel. I agree with Wilson, the foliage on the ground gives the village a "living and breathing" touch. The bigger tree is very nice, and again, placing foliage at its foot gives it a realistic (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)