 Castle / 1254
  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Because you like the new castle, you are in luck - without the a "figures" pack, it still rocks for getting soldiers. Here is why: 4811 - the Defense Archer (whenever he comes out) - you get one full minifig with a shield for around $1.99 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) I figure you could sell the horse and the wall section for more than $1 total. And of course if you wan tand snag this set on sales (or even clearances) you'll be even better off. (...) I'll go with that, although I generally price 'current' (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Dan Siskind has a number of castle dudes that he has accumulated, he may or may not be willing to sell some off. I have a picture of ranks and ranks of them, which, someday, if I ever find my driver disk for the scanner, or get the energy to track (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)