 Castle / 12520
    Avalonnia.net is online —Denis Pouchain
   Hi all, As I promised a few weeks ago, my website is online : (URL) find in a description of my fantasy universe and many pictures of my MOCs taking place in that world. The problem is that the site is mostly in french ... Sorry ! Regards, Denix (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Avalonnia.net is online —James Stacey
     congratulations on a nice site Denix. I cant comment on the copy, as my french is a bit ropey (googles translater gets a bit lost because of the javascript buttons) but the design is clean and clear. All the pictures are well composed and sharp too, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Avalonnia.net is online —Leonard Hoffman
     the site looks very cool, but the whole language thing comes in. i find it interesting how much information you have on there, and also how really easy it is to navigate (even despite my language problem). just a lil question.. does "rabbats" (i (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Avalonnia.net is online —Denis Pouchain
     The nabbats are seamlessly like dwarves, it's right. But with many modifications and fantasy improvements. Denix (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Avalonnia.net is online —William Movish
   Denix, C'est très cool! L'apparance du site est super. Les mots bruns contre le fond donnent l'impression du vieux parchemin. Mon part favori est la mythe de création. La lutte entre Ordre et Chaos ordinairement ne m'intéresse point; trop des (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Avalonnia.net is online —Denis Pouchain
     Salut William, Merci pour ces encouragements en français ;-) Il y aura bien sûr d'autres histoires. Je mettrais le site à jour aussi souvent que possible. Je vais même mettre en place une mailing-list pour que les personnes interessées puissent ête (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        William's site (was: Re: Avalonnia.net is online) —Shiri Dori
   (...) I've never seen your site before and I am impressed. Your prologue is great, I like how you used pictures to show who is speaking. Lovely! Please keep it up. -Shiri (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)