 Castle / 12508
  Re: Enter the Griffon

ahh, the poor life of a field reporter. We're gonna miss you, Bob. about the griffon.. it's awesome. i love how you always have the mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie. tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) *sniff* poor guy... (...) Thanks much. Yeah, they make good pets, they don't eat, don't beg, but you gotta watch out for them though, they fight for attention. (...) It's not a trade secret ;) He's a pretty much straight forward build, but if (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)